ISCAS 2023 Author Information
- Submission deadline (regular tracks 1-13): CLOSED
- SPECIAL SESSION submission deadline: Nov 30, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Decision notification: Jan 20, 2023 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account.
Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until
the submission deadline.
THIS IS A DOUBLE BLIND REVIEW PROCESS. Do NOT include author names nor affiliation information in your paper.
All authors MUST adhere to the following guidelines to conceal their identity:
- Do NOT include any authors’ information such as name, affiliation, e-mail, etc. in the initial manuscript.
- Do NOT include any grant information or personal acknowledgments in the initial manuscript.
- DO NOT contact the technical program committee members to solicit input on your manuscript.
- All references including authors’ previous work should be referred to as 3rd-persons’ works. Work that is substantially related to the submission and has been submitted to another Conference/Journal, but has not been published yet, must be cited in an anonymized format. Do not cite patents.
Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 5 pages, of which 4 are for technical content including text, figures and references (if any), and with one additional optional 5th page containing only references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11") or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could impede the review of your paper and result in rejection.
|For Further Assistance:
- In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- If you are having problems creating your file, please link to the author help page.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published. Further instructions will be included in your decision email.
- Authors are required to make their presentations in person at the conference venue. Remote presentations will be possible for accepted authors with demonstrable travel restrictions imposed by countries or employers.
There is no general hybrid/remote access and approval for any remote presentation is on a case-by-case basis. Details on how to get such approval will be posted around the time of acceptance notification.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.